This a sample lesson is for students who are minimum Pre-Intermediate (A2+) level and/or any levels above.
Study from the comfort of your home!
Improve your English knowledge and learn how to ask questions! In this lesson you will learn some useful tips on how to form questions using a 4-step techique you discover while watching the video.
This course consists of:
- an introductory lesson about your first meeting online
- a video-recorded lesson lead by a very experienced and well-qualified teacher
- real-time exercises with immediate feedback
- some useful tips on how to ask: ‘How are you?’
- a series of post-video quizzes
- a listening of a real-life like conversation between two native speakers
- a series of listening comprehension questions