Practise different English vocabulary, expressions and idioms used in this video-lesson.
This is a multiple choice quiz where only 1 answer is correct. There are 5 questions.
Read the sentence and match the expression with the best explanation:
0 of 5 質問 completed
You have already completed the テスト before. Hence you can not start it again.
テスト is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the テスト.
0 of 5 質問 answered correctly
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. … and what is worst about it, we have also lost our money!
2. Hollywood stars are always following new diet trends.
3. It’s too late now. We’re stuck with what we’ve got! The shops are closed.
4. We might’ve gone overboard by buying this new car.
5. As your boss, I have the right to ask for an explanation. Why did you pay for such an expensive flower pot with the company credit card?